Friday, June 15, 2012

HELP AMOS YEE WRITE HIS SCRIPT!


In terms of films, here’s what I’m working on. An epic, a space thriller, a drama and a live show. When are these videos going to be out? I don’t know, it depends on a lot of factors that hasn’t been materialised however the script is done so I just hadn’t gotten around filming it yet. And yes I’m going to keep how I am going to make my videos a mystery for now and what I’m actually doing. Let’s just say that I’m going to try to make the film as close to my vision as possible.

Anyways, I suddenly thought of a premise of an entire film with one setting and a boy and a Dad fishing. In between is a superbly dramatic monologue made by the Dad about the scenic qualities of the lake. Of course I could write it, no problem at all. However I feel that there are actually more better writers out there that can breathe even more life to that scene. SO THIS IS A CONTEST

Rules

Write the dialogue of a Dad trying to coax his son about the scenic qualities of the lake during dusk.

Don’t make it too long, probably about 50-200 words.

Send it to amosyee@gmail.com via a word processor file.

I’m looking for how funny, dramatic and subtle it is.

There’s no age limit so ask your Grandfather to throw something in!

Rewards

Name in credits

Mention how awesome you are in a video

Give you a packet of Stickys with my name signed on it(If you want the signature of course…)



Hope you share this and ask all your friends to take part in it! No matter how bad it could be, it’s still art…. So give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment