Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Narnia Secret Mission


Dear fellow Book nerds and Book Geeks

I am currently on a top secret Narnia mission where the result will be so scrumtastically awesome that your minds will become jelly. The mission is kinda like you gotta know about Narnia but you no gotta analyse the whole anthology and it’s details. It’s kinda like preparing for a parody video, you no gotta know about all the minorish details and stuff, you just gotta know the main characters and the feel.

So fellow book nerds, I ask for your advice.

As most of you know, I’m a very busy person (Mapling won’t do itself ya know), so I just want to do the most necessary things possible and find out the main points about Narinia. SO SINCE I ASSUME YOU GUYS HAVE READ NARNIA, TELL ME:

Should I read the whole anthology of books, or should I just read the synopsis online?

Which is the most epic war that happened in Narnia?

Who are the main characters, I mean the mainest of the main.

Sum up the whole anthology in one sentence.

Any characters that provide comedic relief although they’re not main characters?

If you were making a narnia project or video or some weird production, what would you do?

Are the movies any relevant?

PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS AND HELP ME POST-HASTE, FORTHWITH, FULL THROTTLE, IMMEDIATELY!!!

Please….

Pretty please….

Thank you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment